Edition V16N05 | Year 2011 | Editorial Interview | Pages 30 to 36
• B.A. in Biology from Harvard College.
• D.M.D. from Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
• Orthodontic Specialty Training from University of Southern California.
• PhD in Craniofacial Biology from University of Southern California.
• Associate Professor in Orthodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Basic
Sciences, Ostrow School of Dentistry, University of Southern California.
• Researcher at the Center for Craniofacial Molecular Biology.
• Director of Craniofacial Orthodontic Fellowship, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
• Staff orthodontist, USC–Los Angeles County Hospital.
• Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontists.